Tropical Cyclone Nilofar Towards Gujarat India



"POST-MONSOON CYCLONE LOOK SERIOUS"

As per PakWeather.com latest analysis, the tropical cyclone "Nilofar" is expected to move towards northwestern side (towards Oman Coast) along with 9 Kilometer per hour speed within next 12-24 hours, and then it would predicted that Nilofar re-curve and change it's direction to North Eastern ward, towards the coastal parts of Sindh and mostly parts of Gujrat coast - India. Due to this Cyclonic condition in Arabian sea, moderate rain with isolated heavy showers expected to occur along with very fast & strong gusty winds in Lower Sindh including Karachi (Chances 50-60 % for Khi) and coastal areas of Balochistan (chances 40% for coastal Balochistan) during Thursday (after noon) to Friday (30-31 Oct). 

In Gujarat Indian Govt. is now shifting the people from coastal or lower parts to the safer areas, as a developed cyclone in Arabian Sea is predicted to make landfall in Kutch district on early Friday Oct-31 along with 110-120 Km/hour. 

Sindh Govt ordered and imposed Section-144 to close the coastal belt of Picnic sea points of  Karachi and other parts of Sindh. The fishermen have been requested to keep away from fishing activities during Wednesday to Friday. Cyclone Nilofar is currently in a category 3 but may increase it's intensity by tomorrow.

Previous Post
Next Post

- PakWeather.com is the first and most popular website since 2000 in Pakistan related to Weather updates and information. The real motive of PakWeather.com is to help and groom our visitors by giving them comprehensive information related to weather and Nature. PakWeather.com also interactive with people on Social networks and emails for making it better.

0 comments: